Guidelines to Contributors:
- Manuscripts are to be submitted to Managing Editor at editor @ vjer.in . Please submit the Manusrcipt as .doc file along with the copy right form, in the format given below:
I. VJER Paper Format
II. VJER Copyright Form
- Submission of a manuscript to VJER indicates a understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
- Once the paper is accepted, the authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to VJER.If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
- All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of
the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from VJER site, or send Email to the editor.
- Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only.
However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- Paper review process may take 1-2 weeks of period.
Papers will be sent for review process as soon as journal board receives the research paper.
After review process if paper is accepted, then a letter regarding paper acceptance will be sent to author email address along with following documents.
1] Original paper
2] Reviewed Form (in .pdf)
3] Paper Registration Fee Form
4] VJER Copyright Form (if not submitted)
5] VJER Standard Paper Template
If paper is rejected, then a reviewed form will be sent on author email address.